Vistas de página en total

martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012

Introducción a mi vida

Dear Reader: My name is Oscar Alberto, I was born on 18 June 1996 and I live in Palma de Mallorca, the capital of the autonomous community of the Balearic Islands. The Balearic Islands is an archipelago located in the eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea (in the middle of the earth) so called because it is approximately in the middle of the world known to the Greeks and Romans. I live with my parents and my sister in a house near the sea. my sister is currently studying in England , which I consider a great opportunity (although I think she is having too much fun to be studying). I am studying in eleventh grade in the bilingual school of Agora Portals International Baccalaureate School, so we can infer the age difference between my sister and me, but that's beside the story. I consider myself a dedicated athlete and a good student and I hope someday to study and live in the United States. Since I have not bothered to introduce you to my life, I'd like you to do the same. What is your story? Sincerely Oscar Alberto

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario